Monday, January 6, 2014

Ad Swaps + Sponsors

So excited to announce my first Ad Swap with Milk + Crown



I was so impressed with the way Kristyn organized her sponsor page that I contacted her for some advice.  We've been emailing back and forth for the past few months and she was SO supportive and helpful when I decided to start ad swaps and sponsorships on my page.  Kristyn's writing is eloquent and beautiful, and most importantly, very real.  Her etsy shop has some gorgeous, simple, everyday jewelry that I'm loving

My favorite pieces are 

+


She's been an incredible resource and I'm SO happy to be launching this feature with her!  I've already seen a growth in my daily numbers.

I'm offering 3 free ad swaps on my blog per month as well as introducing paid sponsors and other offers in the coming months.

If you'd like to ad swap for free there are two spaces left for January, please email me
hilary.purpleflowers@gmail.com

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment