Sunday, March 2, 2014

Smart Girls


Calling all Smart Girls, have you heard of The Smart Girls Group?

I'm so excited to finally announce that I'm working with the Smart Girls Group on their exec staff as their Bookings Director.  It is such a LOVELY sisterhood and an amazing magazine that brings some of the best women together to learn and grow.  We had our first meeting tonight over Google Hangout and it's amazing knowing that I'm connecting with women in NYC, Austin, and Paris to collaborate on this wonderful mission: to empower the next generation of super star women who make the world a better place.


In addition to my #SmartGirl project, I've taken on communications and strategy work for a Congressional Campaign, and political research for a Women's Magazine called Vitamin W.  
I was worried that I was taking on too much, and then I saw this on Pinterest, and now I'm not so worried.  I'm doing things that I love & I'm so excited to be a part of them! 




What new challenges and projects have you guys been taking on lately?   

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment