Monday, August 18, 2014

Fashion Blogger Lady







Oy vey with the outfit posts. 
 I've always considered myself a #fashionblogger but was too nervous to do outfit posts.  I've done maybe 3 (?) but now I'm committing.  I've also never loved photos of me.  So I'm using this as not only a way to express myself, but empower myself.  I am championing my doubt, squashing my fear, and assuring myself that I am in fact beautiful.  Expect more photos of moi soon. 

Now, back to our regular programming.
 I'm really loving lazy weekends in Chestertown.  Sunday was Mass, brunch, wandering around the Book Plate for hours on end, and reading on the beach.  I am SO ready for Fall with lots of dark colors, scarfs, cozy knits, and pixie pants. 

top H&M // pants Old Navy (similar) // flats (old) // purse thrift shop 

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment