Friday, August 1, 2014

Cozy Night In

comfy night in


mug // book // tank // boxers // scarf // tin // tea infuser


Today's weather is just so rainy/humid/sleepy.  I am so lucky that I have some of the best pals that are coming from out of town to stay with me tonight!  If they weren't coming, this is what I would be doing.  Lounging with tea and a a good book; the weather simply calls for it.  

But we will be taking a night out in good ole' Ctown! 
It will be great to be reunited with my roomies of 3 years, toast to the new chapters in all of our lives, and celebrate the new beginnings each of them will be embarking on in the months to come.  Most of my girlfriends from college are brilliant, talented women who are entering intense Masters programs and law school (slackers) so I'm excited to cheer them on and their new institutions.  

What are you up to this weekend?  
All my Baltimoreans - see you tonight at the Yard! Go O's!



No comments:

Post a Comment