Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Year in Review

2013 was filled with so many amazing memories!  I'm sure every blog has done a little recap so I'll keep it short, but here is my year in photos! 

I finished my study abroad semester in Copenhagen.

Turned 21 with my best friends! 

I found new friendships that will last a lifetime. 

 Explored my new 'home' at the beach.

Found my way back to Capitol Hill for the summer. 

Spent lots of time loving my school + George Washington! 

 Spent time in Annapolis

 Adored Chestertown + Evergrain Bread Company

Moved to DC for the summer + spent my days wondering Eastern Market 

Started this little blog from scratch
Joined the Alumni Board at Washington College 

It's been such an incredible year and I'm so thankful to all of the family, friends, and friends who feel like family who have made this year the best yet! Looking forward to making 2014 even better with all of your love + support! 

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment