Saturday, December 28, 2013

"Everyone soon or late comes round by Rome"



A new project I've finally finished!


Last February I created a video of my time spent in Copenhagen:


After I finished that little guy ^ I wanted to do the same for my trip to Rome.  I started and never really finished it. Monday night I found Mumford & Sons live at Red Rocks on tv and after a few minutes of listening, I knew I wanted to pull this old project back out.  The last day in Rome my dad and I stayed on a double decker bus for at least 3 hours, 2 solid loops of the city.  I remember it being absolutely freezing but it was SO beautiful.  I had my headphones in and was listening to the new Mumford & Sons album, which is quite catchy for a bus ride and perfect for exploring something so beautiful.  

I took as much footage as I could and I'm so happy with what I captured.  Ok, it's bumpy and shaky but Roma is SO beautiful.  Enjoy!


 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

2 comments: