Monday, April 21, 2014

b-e-a-utiful!

routine

I've never really talked about my daily routine before when in comes to makeup and skincare!  
These are my essential items that I use everyday and couldn't live without.  I don't know where I would be without my Pond's Cold Cream...probably hiding in my room.  Chloe always reminds me of Copenhagen since most of the Danish girls I hung out with wore this perfume.  I've been using Bare Minerals since I was a Freshman in high school.  I had some pretty awful troubles with acne and Bare Minerals was the only makeup that didn't make my skin react even more and totally gave me my confidence back.  Even going to an all girls high school, it was still nice to feel like my skin was beautiful.  I've never looked back.  My recent obsession is Smashbox.  I am so severely in love with their primers, especially their color correcting one.  I not only blush easily but blemishes tend to make my face look all kinds of shades of red.  And life's most important lesson, L'Oreal Mascara is the only way.  With my tiny eyelashes, I've tried all the lash lengthening, volumizing mascaras out there and I will always come back to L'Oreal.  

Items above include: 

Do you guys have any staples for your daily look? 



No comments:

Post a Comment