Monday, September 22, 2014

Movie Monday

MOVIE MONDAY

In the last week and a half I watched all of these films and musicals.
This is weird for me.  I'm not a movie person at all.

1. Evita : We all know "Don't cry for me Argentina" but I am so shocked that I had still never seen this.  When I saw that it was available on Netflix, I went for it!  Madonna was amazing and so so beautiful.  I loved this look into Buenos Aires politics.

2. My Fair Lady : Another classic that I had yet to see.  It was also my first experience with Audrey Hepburn's amazing acting & singing.  I think Roman Holiday may be next for me.  And let's be honest I'm a sucker for anything based in London.

3.  One Day : which leads me to my next movie; another London based film.  Anne Hathaway rocks.  While it was absolutely depressing, I loved the sweet ending.

4. Under The Tuscan Sun :  I've been sick for most of the weekend with a cold and this was the perfect remedy for a lazy Saturday afternoon.  It was definitely the prequel to Eat, Pray, Love in the best way.  SO early 2000's.

Have you watched anything good lately?
Comment & share below & I will add it to my list!

facebook // twitter // pinterest // instagram // bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment