Thursday, May 22, 2014

Aamanns Copenhagen


The Danish stars aligned for me in New York this past week when I stumbled upon The Copenhagen..a Danish eatery owned by Danes, filled with Danes, and with food made by Danes.  I walked in feeling very out of place and very American with my pink backpack on, but I had to check it out.  

I may have gotten a little misty eyed when I enjoyed this gorgeous brunch, but I'll never tell.  (Ok, fine I cried.)  The meats, the cheeses, the dill... and don't even get me started on the bread.  It was all so real I could have sworn I was sitting in a cafe in Norreport.  I 100% recommend Aamanns Copenhagen if you are wondering what the flavor of Scandinavian cuisine is like.  


Have you ever eaten at The Copenhagen?  
Hear what they've had to say about it.


 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment