Sunday, May 4, 2014

the last week

finals prep



I couldn't help but feature a few of my favorite things (cough cough purple things) to help you make it through finals week.  I love nothing more than packing my tote bag with my favorite things, opting for my glasses instead of contacts, and heading to my favorite cafe for some quality study time (which I may be doing right now!)  My last final is this upcoming Friday and then I will be officially finished my undergraduate career!  SO CRAZY! 

Also, can we talk about that laptop cover?!  You all know my deep love and appreciation for donuts; love it! I can't get any of my work done without my yurbuds & I love being comfy while I'm studying !  I also tend to look really tired after late nights and hours of reading, so I always make sure to use a little something to lighten my face/get rid of dark circles under my eyes. 

What are you favorite things during finals week?  I'm always trying to treat myself so I can make it through the week! 

PS THE NEWEST ISSUE OF THE SMART GIRLS GUIDE IS OUT!  MAKE SURE YOU READ IT BECAUSE IT FEATURES MY SOON TO BE ALMA MATER, #WASHCOLL! 



No comments:

Post a Comment