Thursday, June 13, 2013

Social Media Buttons

The whole reason I started up a new blog spot was to learn blog design from scratch.  
I've been playing around with everything to find what works for me.  It's going to be a long process but I'm having so much fun learning the in's and out's of html, coding, and web formats.  I want a blog design that looks professional and put together.  Right now, it's a little playful and fun, but I can deal!   I'm proud because I made my header on my one on Photoshop and taught myself how to implement all of my buttons and layout.  Baby steps, ya know?

I found these funky vintage social media buttons on Pinterest.  
Click the image below to download and the see the original source.



More to come on how I made my header and whats next for Purple Flowers.

xo Hil

2 comments:

  1. those are super cute! Have you checked out w3 schools? They have some really easy HTML & CSS learning guides:

    http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
    http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Thanks so much Hannah!!!

    ReplyDelete