Tuesday, July 9, 2013

yurbuds

My roomie Alison & I went to Target this weekend in search of fruits & veggies to juice but I came home with a new toy.  I had noticed my old ipod earbuds [you know, the free ones you get with any Apple applicance] were sounding a little trippy at work.  I saw the perfect opportunity for a new pair and I took it. I came home with yurbuds.  

yurbuds






First of all, all my ladies out there, do you ever find that your ear buds hurt or constantly fall out while you work out?!  Never fear, yurbuds are here [giggling as I write this].  yurbuds has designed ear buds specifically for women's ears, making them smaller and comfortable because not all ears are create equal.  They are also sweat and water resistant & totally comfy.  [but most importantly, super cute.]
I came home with the apple green pair, which of course isn't shown on Target's website, but trust me, they are cute.  I'm excited to try them out today on my run after work.
Do you swear by a specific brand of ear buds?!
Happy Running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment