Tuesday, July 2, 2013

All About The Juice

When I was in Copenhagen, the least expensive foods were veggies and fruits.  It was glorious and a great incentive to eat healthy.  When there are happy hour specials, food chains on every block..it's challenging and tempting to just 'get by' with whatever is easiest and cheapest.  Being an intern who's used to a dining hall also probably doesn't help...bottom line, I've been eating really poorly and it needs to stop.

New lines of juices have been coming out and 'juice cleanses' are all the rage and I've been really anxious to try a cleanse.  There are so many great recipes to try on Pinterest, so I found a juicer on Amazon for $30 and I went for it.  


juicer




My roommates and I have joked endlessly about this.  We've joked about sticking quesadilla's, nachos, quac down the juicer, etc.  They thought the closest I would ever come to a juice cleanse was me and my Cucumber G&T at The Hamilton a few weeks ago...ok, maybe that was the first step?





Have you ever done a juice cleanse? 


No comments:

Post a Comment