Monday, July 15, 2013

Pulling Pins

Like the new header?  Still working out some kinks.
Check out some of my favorite things on the Pinterest right now! 

I love the Old Line State; every time I am carded it is a cold reminder that my permanent address is no longer in MD.  This chest will be mine one day.  


How 'fedorable' is this dog?  Puppies in hats?! Now thats a concept I can get behind.  


This feminine power suit look, which I would totallllly wear.  


And this wonderful reminder for every day which I need to print out for my cubicle/dorm/apartment.


Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest! 

Hope everyone had a happy Monday!  
Did everyone have a relaxing weekend?! 

Make sure you check out my first two posts on Sweet Lemon Mag;  Sharknado Style for the rest of your summer & a recap on the #Sharknado social media frenzy.  

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg