Monday, July 15, 2013

Pulling Pins

Like the new header?  Still working out some kinks.
Check out some of my favorite things on the Pinterest right now! 

I love the Old Line State; every time I am carded it is a cold reminder that my permanent address is no longer in MD.  This chest will be mine one day.  


How 'fedorable' is this dog?  Puppies in hats?! Now thats a concept I can get behind.  


This feminine power suit look, which I would totallllly wear.  


And this wonderful reminder for every day which I need to print out for my cubicle/dorm/apartment.


Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest! 

Hope everyone had a happy Monday!  
Did everyone have a relaxing weekend?! 

Make sure you check out my first two posts on Sweet Lemon Mag;  Sharknado Style for the rest of your summer & a recap on the #Sharknado social media frenzy.  

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

3 comments:

  1. omg!! that dresser is too cool!! i smell a DIY project coming on..

    ps what do you use to edit your site? I had a professional do mine because I am too impatient to learn anything but the basics of HTML. do you use that or another language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!! DIY all the way!

    Well I've been trying to teach myself html & photoshop this summer. I'm just learning from tutorials that other blogs post. Right now its just html but I'd love to learn CSS too!

    I love your design though, it's great and very professional looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have specific tweaking questions, I'll try my best to help!
    In fact I'm trying to figure more posts ideas for blog design tutorials.

    I cannot tell you enough how much I love blog design, girly.
    And I always love to help a sista out. :)

    ReplyDelete