Monday, July 22, 2013

Royal Babe

With all the talk of the royal baby I thought I'd recap a few photos of my week in London last fall. 
During my semester abroad I spent my Fall Break with new pals & old in the best city I've ever been to.  
Check out some of my favorite moments.

My two sorority sisters that I hung out with in London!  

Ello from Westminster Abbey!

Rods Darling!

The only statue of George Washington in the UK!  









That week in London was one of the best of my life.  I will never forget the feeling of taking the Tube for the first time or walking on the South Bank by the Thames River at night.  I didn't even explore any of the famous museums while I was there; I simply wanted to soak up every inch of the city I could.   I definitely left a little piece of my heart in London for that short time.  I've never felt so comfortable or at home in a city.   I am counting down the days till I can go back.  

So welcome little Prince!  Can't wait to learn your name! 
Any guesses as to what the name will be?!

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment